Price includes Nationwide Delivery 4-5 working days🚚👍
Item Features :
- Convert Scart composite analog signal to HDMI digital signal.
- Support PAL, NTSC3.58. NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input
- Compatible with HDMI1.4, Support 720p/1080p Output.
- Share your smart phone photos, music, and movies on the HD TV.
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Mini size and lightweight, convenient to carry and use.
NOTE: This is one Way Converter, Only stream signal from SCART TO HDMI, CAN NOT from HDMI TO SCART.
Item Specifications :
- Colour: Black
- Material: ABS
- Input Port: 1x SCART
- Output Port: 1x HDMI
- Dimensions(mm): 88(D)x58(W)x26(H)
- Wight: approx 45g
- Scart CVBS input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M,PAL/N.
- HDMI Output Resolutions: 720p/60Hz, 1080p/60Hz.
- Power Consumption (Max): 3W (we offer a USB Charger Cable)
The Scart to HDMI converter is a universal converter for analog Scart input to HDMI 1080p (60Hz) output.
The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion,
color transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect and auto-convert the composite signal to 1080p(60Hz) output, then you can use an old device with scart port to the HDTV which has HDMI port.
Front Panel, Rear Panel(How to connect it) :
- SCART Input: Use a Scart to Scart cable to connect your SCART device to this converter. Such as DVD, SKy Box, STB, etc.
- Power: Please use the power adapter to connect the converter
- LED indicator: When the DC5V power on, the indicator will be light.
- HDMI Output: Use an “HDMI to HDMI cable” to connect this converter to your TV which has an HDMI input port.
Package Content :
- 1 x SCART to HDMI Converter
- 1 x USB Charger Cable
- 1 x User Manual